The Greenspan is a
multifaceted, integrated approach to small business management and assistance. We provide
management consulting in all areas including:
Computers, Finance, Tax, Real
Estate, and Marketing.
We can also provide management
teams for companies that are not equipped to maintain their own management teams.
Our Mission Since 1978:
maximize the profit potential of small businesses.
Company owner and primary consultant:
Douglas H. Greenspan, M.B.A. - Information
Systems and Finance, B.S. - Chemistry and Mathematics
Keyboard Tricks for Win XP - Windows 7
- The TAB key is your key to moving forward frame to frame. The SHIFT+TAB*
will move you back.
- The ALT key will allow you to jump to the menus. Using the
underlined letter you can get to a specific menu. For example ALT+F will get you
to the FILE menu.
- ALT+F4 will quit an application, or close a window. It will also
allow you to exit windows, if everything else is closed.
- CTRL+INSERT will copy an item and SHIFT+INSERT will paste it in a place
where the right click menus won't appear
- Check out the following web site for more tips
* a plus sign (+) indicates you should press the first key and hold it like a
shift key then press the second key.
Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows XP and Windows 7 are copyrights, trademarks or registered
trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
- In Denver (303) 444-3440
Nationwide and Canada 800-EARTH29 (327-8429)
- (303) 702-1324
- Postal address
- P.O. Box 4656, Boulder, CO 80306-4656
- Electronic mail
- General information
Send mail to
Douglas Greenspan with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 2006 THE GreenSpan
February 14, 2011